2014年5月9日金曜日

Let's go to the foreign countries!

 If you had an unlimited plane ticket for a month, what would you do with it!? Have you ever been to other countries? To tell you the truth, no I haven't. I want to go to some countries as soon as possible. I'm going to tell you one of my plans.
  By using unlimited plane ticket for a month, I want to experience various lives which is different from Japanese ones. The daily lives are different from country to country. In order to know the foreigners' way of thinking, living with them are important method. Through these experiences I want to be a person who can connect a country and a country.



What I learned for the day in class as part of your blog write-ups
Catchy titles are very important! We tend to decide the name of the title easily, however, we should think about it very carefully. In most cases, a title attract us!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿