2014年4月23日水曜日

I'm going to talk about "Easy come, easy go."The reason why I chose this proverb is that, firstly, I know the song, "Easy come, east go" written by B'Z. I listened to this song when I was worried about human relationship, study, and other things in my school life. The song cheered me very much!

Secondly, when I was a junior high school student, I was selected to a school life chair person of the school. Before assembly, I was very nervous because I had to make a speech to all the school students, about 600 people.As the time was approaching, my heart was beating fast, then my teacher said to me, "Easy come, easy go! Don't be afraid to make mistakes! You had better to be rather relaxed than nervous."

Indeed this proverb is very short, however, in my opinion,  it says that no matter how difficult problem you are faced with, you should relax and deal with it.
I like this proverb the best, and I'll do my best keeping this proverb in mind.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿